The First Air Purifier Scientifically Proven to Reduce COVID-19 on Surfaces
- The Aerus Hydroxyl Blaster with ActivePure Technology is the only air purifier scientifically proven to reduce the SARS-CoV-2 novel coronavirus on surfaces.
- ActivePure Technology was tested on live SARS-CoV-2 virus, not proxy or surrogate strains
- Demonstrated a 99.98% surface kill rate of SARS-CoV-2 virus within 7 hours
- Test completed in an independent FDA-compliant lab
- Made for indoor areas up to 20,000 sq. ft. – ballrooms, conference centers, restaurants, hotel lobbies, and large public spaces
The ActivePure Technology disinfection system is the safest, fastest and most powerful surface and air-purification technology available that minimizes recontamination and cross contamination in real time without the use of chemicals or ozone.
Aerus Hydroxyl Blaster With Activepure Technology Unit Testing
Testing was done at MRIGlobal, an independent, FDA-Compliant laboratory. The reduction percentages were measured incrementally over natural degradation of SARS-CoV-2. Outside of control group – over 99.9% reduction of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Average Percent SARS-CoV-2 Reduction on Surfaces
How does it work?
Units with ActivePure Technology pull free oxygen and water molecules in the air through ActivePure’s patented honeycomb matrix. The technology creates powerful oxidizers, known as ActivePure Molecules, that are then released back into the room, where they seek and destroy DNA and RNA viruses including SARS-CoV-2 (novel coronavirus), Swine Flu (H1N1), Avian Bird Flu (H5N8), Hepatitis A (HAV) and MS2 bacteriophage, regardless of their size, on surfaces and in the air.
Safe. Proven. Effective. Certified.
- Continuous Disinfection 24/7/365
- Plug & Purify
- No Chemicals or Ozone
- No Byproducts
- Works Quickly and Quietly
- Safe to use in Occupied Spaces
- Works in Real Time
Since 1924, Aerus products with ActivePure Technology have provided healthy indoor environments for 50 million businesses and residences worldwide. ActivePure Technology is safe to use in occupied spaces and does not use chemicals or ozone.
ActivePure Technology is available in both installed and plug-and-purify products and is already used in:
- Athletics and Professional Sports
- Bars & Clubs
- Beauty Industry
- Coworking Spaces
- Day Care Workers
- Dental Offices
- Early Education/Preschools
- Entertainment Venues
- Gaming Facilities
- Government Buildings
- Grocery Stores
- Gyms/Fitness Centers
- Health Care Facilities *
- Hospitals *
- Hotels/Vacation Rentals
- Office Buildings/Business Parks
- Retail Establishments
- Veterinary Clinics
- Wellness Businesses
* Medical and health care facilities utilize Aerus Medical Guardian, an FDA Class II Medical Device