- Customer Service Representative
- Installation Professional
- Service Technician
- Maintenance Technician
- Paid Apprenticeship Program
POSITION TYPE: Part Time – Flexible Weekday Hours
Each Costco Warehouse partners with a local HVAC contractor to offer exclusive savings to Costco Members on new Residential HVAC systems. Become part of the Level 9 Heating & Cooling team as our lead generator to promote the HVAC program in the brand-new U-City Costco Warehouse! No HVAC experience necessary! Simply book free consultations with Costco Members during peak hours and in-store promotional periods and let our HVAC pros handle the rest! Incentives offered for each lead booked! Peak Hours include Wed-Fri (11AM-2PM OR 3PM-PM), Sat-Sun (11AM-4PM) This exciting opportunity with flexible hours is currently open to only 1-2 individuals.
Other Lead Generation Specialists in Costco have said “very nice place to work indoors allyear round happy friendly managers and employees”
- Greet Members with Energy and Sincerity
- Encourage Members to book free, no obligation HVAC consultations
- Fill out Member information sheet
- Present and display at Roadshow events. Pack up Display at end of Show.
- Hourly wage $16 /hour. (Paid weekly, direct deposit available)
- Bonus opportunity: $25 /for each Free In-Home Estimate scheduled as a result of your Member Information Sheet submitted.
- Business Casual. No Jeans, Khaki’s OK. Shirts must have a collar. For ladies, no low cut or tank tops.
- Wear comfortable shoes, you will be standing for your shift. Nice tennis shoes OK. Must be clean and in good condition.
- Eating and cell phone use permitted in break areas only.
- Shifts exceeding 6 hours include (x1) 10 min paid break and (x1) 30 min unpaid meal break. 3–5 hour shifts include (x1) 10 min paid break. Post “Back Soon” sign when not at the booth. Digital timeclock will be audited by Warehouse Manager each period.
About the Role
As a Dispatcher, you will oversee the daily schedule by assigning jobs to technicians, providing office-side support to technicians, and communicating with customers about when they can expect their technician to arrive for their appointment. You will also frequently communicate with Customer Service Representatives to keep the schedule full, and report to management on the schedule daily.
- Keeping each technician’s schedule full every day
- Evaluating jobs as they come in to assign the right job to the right technician
- Meet daily revenue and sold hour goals by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls
- Relay accurate information to technicians
- Manage whereabouts and needs of every technician in the field
- Respond to customer issues and accommodate their schedules as much as possible
- Participate in regular training
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress
Competencies for Success:
- Good typist and proficient with phone systems
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team
- Be able to successfully pass a background check
- 100% attendance during training
- Weekly pay
- Paid Training
- Full-Time Schedule 40 hrs/week (Monday-Friday, Weekends Not Required)
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401(k), Paid Holidays, and More Benefits!